Copying and use of content
· print or download to disk a single copy of the content of an individual page for your personal and non-commercial use; and/or
· have your computer make a single transient, electronically stored copy of the content of this web site for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the internet
but, except as stated above, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, cache or mirror any part of the content of this web site in any form or by any means without our prior written permission.
You must not
· do or attempt to do anything which may or is intended to infringe the security of this web site or to breach security measures employed on it;
· access or attempt to access information and/or data which you have not got express authority to access;
· use or attempt to use any program, software or other means to interfere with this web site or its content or functionality in any way;
· do or attempt to do anything which may or is intended to result in any server or other computer crashing or the deletion, corruption, loss or removal of any information or data on any server or other computer or the transmission of any computer virus;
· send any unsolicited e-mail; and/or,
· in any way do or purport to do any act or thing in relation to this web site or its content in the name or on behalf of any third party without that third party’s express authority to do so
We will take any infringement of the above extremely seriously and will take or prosecute and/or co-operate in the taking or prosecution of proceedings (whether civil or criminal and whether on our own behalf or by or on behalf of any other person or authority) for any infringement of the same.
Registration details and password
You must keep your registration details and password confidential and must not disclose them or allow any third party to have access to them. You are entirely responsible for the use and misuse of your registration details and password by third parties whether authorised by you or not.
As it is extremely difficult to verify the identity of a person accessing or using this web site with your registration details and/or password we are entitled to assume that any person accessing or using this web site with your registration details and/or password is authorised by you to do so.
You must notify us of any unauthorised use of your registration details and/or password immediately.
Materials, information, images and data
You must ensure that all materials, information, images and data supplied to us are complete, accurate and in no way misleading and are provided on time and in such form as we require.
You warrant that any materials, information, images and data supplied by you
and their use by us for any purpose expressly or by implication authorised by
you will not
· infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party,
· infringe any relevant legislation or the applicable rules and requirements of any relevant statutory or regulatory authorities;
· infringe any applicable rules, regulations or codes of practice governing or otherwise relating to advertising;
· be in any way offensive, obscene or indecent;
· be defamatory;
· be in any way illegal or immoral; or
· contain any computer virus or disrupt or corrupt any computer system (or part thereof) or data or other information held or maintained thereon;
and you must indemnify us against any loss, damages, costs expenses or other claims arising from any breach of this warranty.
We reserve the right to remove from this web site any materials, information, images or data which breach any of the foregoing warranties without notice to you.
We shall have no liability for any accidental loss or damage of any materials, information, images and data supplied by you and it is your responsibility to retain copies and to insure against their accidental loss or damage.
We reserve the right to correct any typographical or other errors or omissions without any liability to you.
This web site and its content are provided ‘as is’ and without any representation term condition or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied as to satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and/or non infringement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You should not rely upon the content of this web site in making or refraining to make any decision or taking or refraining to take action.
The content of this web site may at times be out of date and we accept no responsibility for keeping the content up to date.
Some of the content of this web site has been created and posted by third parties and we accept no responsibility for that part of the content.
This web site contains links to other web sites which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. We accept no responsibility for the content or accuracy of those web sites and do not necessarily endorse the material contained on them. Access to linked web sites is made entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION ARISING FROM ANY INFORMATION, IMAGES OR DATA OR INSTRUCTIONS SUPPLIED BY YOU WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT, INACCURATE, ILLEGIBLE, OUT OF SEQUENCE OR IN THE WRONG FORM, OR ARISING FROM THEIR LATE ARRIVAL OR NON-ARRIVAL, OR ANY OTHER FAULT OF YOURS.
EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE, OR AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE CONDITIONS, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU BY REASON OF ANY REPRESENTATION (UNLESS FRAUDULENT), OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, CONDITION OR OTHER TERM, OR ANY DUTY AT COMMON LAW, FOR ANY LOSS OR PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS (WHETHER CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THAT OF OUR SERVANTS OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE) WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE BY YOU, AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE BY YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED £100 STERLING, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE CONDITIONS.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS (WHETHER CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THAT OF OUR SERVANTS OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE) WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVER OR OTHER COMPUTER CRASHING OR FOR THE DELETION, CORRUPTION, LOSS OR REMOVAL OF ANY DATA OR FROM THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUS AND ACCORDINGLY IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE ALL SUCH PRECAUTIONS AS MAY BE NECESSARY OR DESIRABLE TO PROTECT YOUR SYSTEM AND ALL DATA ON IT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, KEEPING COPIES OF ALL RELEVANT MATERIALS, INFORMATION, IMAGES OR DATA AND INSURING AGAINST THEIR LOSS, DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION, MAKING BACK-UPS AND CHECKING ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, IMAGES OR DATA SENT TO OR ACCESSED BY YOU FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU BY REASON OF YOUR INABILITY OR THAT OF ANY THIRD PARTY TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY DELAY IN PERFORMING, OR FAILURE TO PERFORM, ANY OF OUR OBLIGATIONS IN RELATION TO THIS WEB SITE, IF THE INABILITY, DELAY OR FAILURE WAS DUE TO ANY CAUSE BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, IMAGES AND DATA POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
Unless otherwise stated:
· copyright in the content of this web site and all other intellectual property rights in any know how, experience, data and all other technical or commercial information contained in or relating to this web site belongs to or is licenced us; and,
· the authors of the literary and artistic works in the content of this web site have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
Termination of use and removal of materials
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict any persons registration on or use of or access to this web site at any time and for any reason in our absolute discretion and without notice and to remove any materials, information, images and data posted by or on behalf of any such person without any liability whatsoever.
If any provision of these conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
English law shall apply to the use of this web site, and all parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We make no warranty that the content of this web site complies with the laws
of other countries or may be lawfully accessed by persons outside the United
Kingdom. Where access to this web site by certain persons or by persons from
within certain jurisdictions would be unlawful, those persons access this web
site at their own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with the laws
of that jurisdiction.